Thursday, September 18, 2014

Week #2: Death

Topic: The existence of spirits.

The subject of death is one of the most chilling we can hear. At some point we have all feared of death. Is there something beyond death? What will become of our souls? Many people have asked these questions. There is something strongly related to death that many would like to know and is about the existence of spirits. Are there really spirits?

We live in a world full of uncertainties and unanswered questions. We have seen many cases where spirits are presented. Are these real or just a figment of psychosis? Are they good or bad spirits? Looking at it from a christian point, if God has a legacy of good angels, also the evil has his army. There are souls who walk in limbo trying to find peace and others that maybe are trying to solve some issues. The truth is that death has many questions that leave us with doubt. Many times we feel footsteps, voices, shadows, among other things, but we see nothing. I personally had a frightening experience and I can say that I firmly believe that we are not alone, there are more. Being alone with a person and suddenly the door closes and something take control of her body is not easy. I reserve my personal experience but I'm sure many people, like me, have lived a moment of terror in their lives.

Finally, it is always good to keep in mind that we are not alone. In this way we prepare a little for any situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment