Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Week #1: Happiness

Topic: My loved ones

Many times when we see a wealthy person, we say: "Damn it! With all the things that he has, I would be happy". Happiness does not always come from material things. Sometimes just involves feelings. We lose time searching happiness in the wrong place because we do not stop to look at what really makes us happy. I am a very happy person but not for what I am. I do not have much money or a fancy car and a big house. The reality is that I am happy because I have great human beings in my life. My happiness is based on my family and my girlfriend.

My father and my mother, my two older brothers, Eduardo and Orlando, my little sister, Cristina, and my beautiful girlfriend, Wexly Emilie, are everything for me. They are the ones that complete my life and define who I am. My parents gave me love, instilled me values​​ and they taught me the true meaning of life from child. In addition to my parents, my brothers have been my company through the years. It is with them that I have lived most of the best moments of my life. On the other hand, my girlfriend was the one who ended breaking my happiness meter. She came into my life on April 12, 2013. Since that day, I could only feel complete and loved. She came to stay until the end. It is who I share day by day all that I have and what I am.

To conclude, if I were to explain what means happiness to me, I just would say: my family and her.


No comments:

Post a Comment