Topic: My wedding plans
Marriage is
one of the most beautiful blessings that exist. Sadly, nowadays marriage is
like most dating relationships, temporary. In past, it had a special meaning
and was one of the most desired things. Its meaning goes beyond of put a simple
ring on the hand of a person. The ring is just a symbol of an unbreakable
promise. Marriage is grow together as a couple. Is share everything we are and
have. We stopped being two different people to become one. From marriage,
dreams, achievements, tears, smiles, air, time and space become one. Marriage
is something you feel, not a tradition.
Probably
many persons will say I'm crazy or that I am not aware of what I do. A few
months ago, I proposed the idea of marriage to my girlfriend for reasons that many
will not understand but the most important is that both are aware of what we
want. Why God sent us to life? I'm sure it was not to live an endless routine.
I believe and I have faith that God sent us to save our lives. We are here for
a definite time and we must be aware that each passing day is a lost day if we
do anything. God made the man and the woman to come together and be one. I want
to work in the way of life but not alone. I want to walk hand in hand with the
person who completes my life. Her name is Wexly Emilie and I say it with
security. Feelings are individual and we came to this life without knowing
anything. We cannot let other people decide and choose for us because they are
not within us to know what we feel. I am 19 years old and my age does not
define my maturity. Nowadays a child can be equally or more mature than an
adult. The maturity comes from wisdom and wisdom is a gift from God. I am very
aware of what I want and is to get married within a year. I want to go forward
with her and say at the end of the road that was difficult but the most
important is that we did it together. In this way, life will become more
valuable as they are the memories and people who give it value. Nobody will
destroy my dream and change my opinion. My heart beats and no one can tell it
to stop. I love with all my strength the person that one day accepted walk with
me. It is she who gives me strength and motivates me to fight every day. Lose
her became my greatest fear since the first day I saw her. Sometimes I think
how would be my life without her and suddenly tears fall and my heart begins to
collapse. Is not that love? I could live if it disappeared the air because she
would be the oxygen that I would need to breathe. I could see nature even if
there no light because she would light my way. I can dream and fight because
she gave me the desire to do it. She is the unmoved engine, that one that is in
my center and turns my life on.
Finally, I
do not know how long it will take me and all the sacrifices I have to do. I
just know that I cannot wait for someone to come and help me fulfill my dream.
I have to start slowly and build it and I'll do it even if I have to do it
alone. I do not have much to go on but I have the help and blessing of God and
that's more than enough. If you're reading this, you know what I think of
marriage but mostly what I think of life.



No comments:
Post a Comment